As a small business owner, we know you probably wear many hats. Leave the financials to us.
We work with Small-Medium businesses all through NZ - and even a few across the ditch. With 30 years of local knowledge and expertise we understand the importance of a great accountant, and pride ourselves in providing value for money to our clients.
At Webb and Wood, we pride ourselves in offering great customer service and non-judgemental advice. We're more than willing to travel to our clients to understand their business - whether this is to the milking shed or the bottom of the South Island. Let's meet for a coffee (or a wine) and talk about how we can help you grow your business and take control of your finances.
- Take away the headache of preparing GST returns
- Look after your accounting software
- Give you advice on maximising legitimately expenditure claims
- Give you advice on how to grow your business
Starting A Business? Get great advice from the beginning.
Starting a new business can be scary, so it pays to talk to people who have been there, done that.We can give you advice on:
- How to structure your new business
- How and when to hire staff
- How to sort out cashflow, gst, and tax
- Which accounting platform will be best for you